Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82058
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’   Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Icon_minitimePet Jun 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Reached on a late April afternoon, Skrillex sounds downright delighted to be stuck in Los Angeles traffic.

The globetrotting DJ/producer – born Sonny Moore – whoops while informing me that he’s stalled on the freeway en route to the studio with Bruno Mars, who also happens to be along for the ride.

What are some of the biggest misconceptions that exist around dance music?

You know, I kind of like the misconceptions because it makes me feel younger when people still think that you press one button and a whole song happens or something like that. You just like press a button and then anybody can start hitting buttons and then all of a sudden everything is there. That’s a huge misconception.

Hey Bruno, what’s the biggest misconception about dance music? (laughs) So from Bruno Mars, he says the misconception of dance music is “untz untz untz.” But it’s really sometimes “untz boom kak, untz boom kak.”

What have been some of your biggest music production revelations?

I’m actually working with Bruno Mars right now. I’m not going to give specifics of what it sounds like, but what we’re doing is so f–king different, awesome and next level and sounds like nothing else that’s happened before. Every time I get in the studio with somebody else and collaborate, that’s when I always have revelations and learn about stuff. And I just love stepping outside of what I know and there’s no other music position that can do that. Like as a singer, you’re in a band. I think what we are musically in our head space, there’s no other way. I can step outside my box anytime and that wasn’t possible before. I guess that’s aligned with the exponential growth in technology and knowledge, the fact that everything there is so accessible now, you can just f–king choose your own destiny. Goosebumps that shit. (Parodies a creepy voice) Choose your own story.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“I am so afraid of disappointing the people I love, I often forget that I am someone I love too. And I need kindness just as much as I believe the people I love do.”
— Nikita Gill
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’   Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Icon_minitimePet Jun 10, 2016 2:38 pm

Jeeeeej, jedva čekam Jupi

Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Tcdmir11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’   Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Icon_minitimeSub Sep 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Lock

Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Tcdmir11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’   Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’ Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Skrillex Talks Working With Bruno Mars: ‘It Sounds Like Nothing Else That’s Happened Before’
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1