Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82058
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D   Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Icon_minitimeSre Okt 28, 2015 11:06 am

“Do you want to hear the Danger Mouse one or the Bruno Mars one?” It’s an impossible decision, so she makes it for me and plays both. The Bruno Mars one is all sorts of everything. ‘We was gonna make something cool, but then we were having too much fun.’ It throws every piece of Barbara Streisand, Bette Midler diva shtick at the wall to immense, overwhelming effect. It even has a key change. It’s brilliantly ridiculous. “I’ve never sung so hard in me whole life. Can you imagine the fun me and Bruno had making that?”

https://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/adele-exclusive-full-cover-story-i-d?utm_source=idtwitter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“I am so afraid of disappointing the people I love, I often forget that I am someone I love too. And I need kindness just as much as I believe the people I love do.”
— Nikita Gill
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D   Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Icon_minitimeUto Nov 03, 2015 6:50 pm

“She and Bruno Mars made an attempt at an uptempo song but instead created the unapologetically dramatic ballad “All I Ask,” complete with a climactic key change and Adele engaging in what she calls some of her most “showoff-y” vocals. “I’ve never sung like that before,” she says. “Never sang that high. The funny thing is that Bruno was hitting those notes in the studio too.””

Adele mentions Bruno in her recent interview with Rolling Stone

“I am so afraid of disappointing the people I love, I often forget that I am someone I love too. And I need kindness just as much as I believe the people I love do.”
— Nikita Gill
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D   Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Icon_minitimeSre Nov 04, 2015 10:27 am

“She’s a superstar and sassy as fuck,“ says Mars, who recalls a brief disagreement over one lyric. "Once she recorded it, it became one of my favorite parts of the song. She told me she hopes I’m in the audience when she sings that line live so she can flick me off.”

Bruno Mars talks about Adele in Rolling Stone

— Nikita Gill
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D   Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Icon_minitimePon Nov 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Ne znam da li sam dobro razumela šta je htela da kaže, ali kapiram da bih pre ovo razumela na španskom nego na engleskom Very Happy Razz
Ali volela bih da snime duet Smile

Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Tcdmir11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D   Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Icon_minitimeUto Nov 10, 2015 11:09 am

takodje Very Happy

— Nikita Gill
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D   Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Icon_minitimeSub Mar 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Lock

Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Tcdmir11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D   Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Adele talks about Bruno in her recent interview with i-D
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1