Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82030
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest   Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest Icon_minitimeSub Okt 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest (full interview here- http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2015/10/23/adele-on-new-single-hello-reveals-why-25-is-a-make-up-album/)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“I am so afraid of disappointing the people I love, I often forget that I am someone I love too. And I need kindness just as much as I believe the people I love do.”
— Nikita Gill
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126602
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest   Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest Icon_minitimePon Nov 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Lepo Smile

Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest Tcdmir11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126602
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest   Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest Icon_minitimeSub Mar 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Lock

Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest Tcdmir11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest   Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Adele talks about Bruno Mars in her recent interview with Ryan Seacrest
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1