Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82058
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)   Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Icon_minitimeČet Avg 27, 2015 1:22 pm

“No we haven’t. I’ve been on the road and he’s been hard working on his record and I’m sure whatever he does it’s gonna be great. Of course it’d be great to work together but I know even if he does it by himself, I mean, he’s that talented, he’s a really great arranger, musician, producer, songwriter. He’s pretty much the whole package. It’s really annoying.”

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)   Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Icon_minitimeČet Avg 27, 2015 1:24 pm

“I don’t think you should call it ‘Uptown Funk’. Maybe just call it 'Just Watch’ 'cause 'Uptown Funk’ sounds a bit weird.”

Mark Ronson (Uptown Funk was very nearly not called Uptown Funk)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)   Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Icon_minitimeČet Avg 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Aaa lepo lepo Very Happy
Inace i ja mislim da bi pre trebalo da se zove "Just watch" nego "Uptown funk" Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)   Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Icon_minitimeČet Avg 27, 2015 1:49 pm

paa da Very Happy mada mene cudi sto su promenili uopste Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)   Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Icon_minitimeSub Nov 14, 2015 12:27 am

Lock
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)   Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?) Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Mark Ronson (Q: Have you been back in the studio with Bruno since, working on stuff for his album?)
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1