Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July!

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82058
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July! Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July!   Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July! Icon_minitimeČet Maj 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Purchase any one of the Bruno Mars ‘That’s What I Like’ versions listed below from BRUNO MARS' WEBSTORE* and enter here for a chance to win a fly away to the 24K Magic World Tour in Las Vegas on July 15th!

How to Enter to win:
Step 1.) Purchase any of ONE the versions of "That's What I Like" below to enter to win:
- That’s What I Like (Original Version): BUY
- Gucci Mane Remix: BUY
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Remix: BUY
- BLVK JVCK Remix: BUY
- Alan Walker Remix: BUY
Step 2.) ENTER HERE

Prize Details:
You and a guest will be flown to Las Vegas to attend the US opening of the 24K Magic World Tour. You and your guest will be given free accommodation at a luxury resort on the Las Vegas strip. You and your guest will receive early access to the T-Mobile Arena on July 15th, 2017. You will receive premium seating for the show and access to the VIP lounge.
Best of all, you and your guest will get a meet and greet with Bruno before the show.

*No Purchase Necessary – Alternative Method of Entry HERE!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Biljana97
Admin
Admin
Biljana97

Ženski Broj poruka : 35968
Datum upisa : 19.04.2011
Godina : 27

Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July! Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July!   Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July! Icon_minitimeSub Maj 13, 2017 9:29 am

O ovome mogu samo da sanjam xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July!   Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July! Icon_minitimeSub Maj 13, 2017 4:13 pm

I ja xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July!   Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July! Icon_minitimeNed Jul 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Lock
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July!   Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July! Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Buy the Single “That’s What I Like” & Enter for a Chance to Meet Bruno in Vegas in July!
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1