Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’  Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’    Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’  Icon_minitimePet Apr 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’  463470728

Barry Manilow has revealed that he has ambitions to duet with Bruno Mars.

The Copacabana hitmaker made the admission after being asked if he’d like to team up with Ed Sheeran for a song – only to say he could see himself working with the 24K Magic hitmaker more, and that he hoped Bruno would take him up on the offer.
‘I think I would choose Bruno Mars because he’s right up my alley,’ Barry explained.
‘He’s a crazy performer, he comes from the kind of performing family and I just love him. That would be so great if he were interested. I met him once and it was great, we both gushed about each other but nothing has ever come out of it.’

Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’  Bruno-mars-gif

While he may have Bruno in his sights, there’s something else Barry admitted he wasn’t too keen on – and that’s playing Glastonbury.
While the 73-year-old might well seem like a great fit for Sunday afternoon’s ‘Legends’ set, he revealed he’d be unlikely to grace the festival with his presence as the thought of playing at such an event with ‘loud’ rock bands would be a little off-putting.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’  Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’    Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’  Icon_minitimeČet Maj 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Lock
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com

Barry Manilow eyes Bruno Mars duet, saying: ‘He’s a crazy performer’
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1