Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Bruno Mars to release new album later this year

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Bruno Mars to release new album later this year   Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Icon_minitimeSub Sep 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Bruno Mars is planning to come up with his new album later this year.

Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Bruno-mars-759

Singer Bruno Mars is planning to come up with his new album later this year.
The “Uptown Funk” singer’s third studio album will be a follow up to 2012’s “Unorthodox Jukebox”.
The 30-year-old singer’s long-term bass player Jamareo Artis has confirmed that the record will come by the end of 2016 which will lead to a tour, reported Female First.
“We’ve been working on it for about a year, trying different ideas and experimenting. I don’t know what’s going to be included in the final version, but it’s going to have a new sound, and so far the material is very groove-oriented.
“It’ll be out sometime this year, and then we’ll hit the road again,” Artis said.
The 26-year-old bassist said he finds it “challenging” when the superstar singer asks him to play a random tune on the spot.
“Bruno will call me up and play some piano over the phone to see what I think of his ideas, and he’ll ask where he should go from there.
“Or I’ll go into the studio and he’ll have basic parts that he wants me to jam out on and do my thing. Most challenging is when he has me start a song out of nowhere, in any key with any groove or vibe,” he said.

Izvor: indianexpress.com
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars to release new album later this year   Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Icon_minitimeNed Sep 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Jedva čekaaaaaaaam Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vehicle of spirit
Vehicle of spirit

Ženski Broj poruka : 24032
Datum upisa : 26.04.2011
Godina : 34

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars to release new album later this year   Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Icon_minitimePon Sep 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Odlicno Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82058
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars to release new album later this year   Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Icon_minitimePon Sep 12, 2016 11:45 pm

e pa necemo valjda jos dugo cekati jer se godina blizi kraju polako Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars to release new album later this year   Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Icon_minitimeUto Sep 13, 2016 12:18 am

Ma ajde bre više, nek izbacuje taj album da mu ne dolazim tamo, 4 godine čekamo, stvarno nema smislaa xDD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars to release new album later this year   Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Icon_minitimeUto Nov 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Lock
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars to release new album later this year   Bruno Mars to release new album later this year Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Bruno Mars to release new album later this year
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1