Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him Empty
PočaljiNaslov: 8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him   8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him Icon_minitimeNed Maj 01, 2016 12:30 am

8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him 29-pete-wentz-bruno.w536.h357.2x

Eight years ago this very day, April 29, Bruno Mars was surprised to see Pete Wentz. We know this because there is photo proof of it. I have no idea what the provenance of the above photograph is, but, for at least two years, Tumblr has been celebrating April 29 — the day the singer of “Uptown Funk” passed the man who wrote “Sugar, We’re Goin Down” on the sidewalk.

Reached for comment, Wentz had this to say:

What an odd picture. I think specifically because it’s dated but also how it almost seems posed due to everyone’s faces and demeanor. I’m a big Bruno fan and have been since he sang “Billionaire” with Travie [McCoy] … he’s such a monster in the best possible way.

Happy holidays, Tumblr. Now, for your viewing pleasure, here is Fall Out Boy performing “Uptown Funk.”

Izvor: nymag.com
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: 8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him   8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him Icon_minitimePon Jul 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Lock
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com

8 Years Later, Pete Wentz Breaks His Legendary Silence About the Time Bruno Mars Was Surprised to See Him
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1