Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’   Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Icon_minitimeČet Apr 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Bruno-mars-breaking-news-lead-1

Bruno Mars is being sued by an inmate, Jonathon Puckett, who claims that the Grammy winner and Atlantic Records stole his song for Bruno’s hit song ‘Grenade’ in 2010. Jonathon wants in excess of $20 million for allegedly stealing his music.

Bruno Mars is being accused of stealing music. The 30-year-old is being sued by Jonathon Puckett for allegedly stealing his song “Cry” that was recorded in 2010. Jonathan, who is currently serving time at the Pinckneyville Correctional Center in Illinois, claims that “Grenade” is almost exactly like his song and that Atlantic Records “stole” his music and repurposed it for Bruno’s monster hit. Jonathon is now seeking $20 million!

HollywoodLife.com obtained Jonathon’s lawsuit that was filed on March 31 in the Central District Court of California Western Division, against both Bruno, whose real name is Peter Gene Hernandez and Atlantic Records for copyright infringement. Jonathon claims that in 2010 he not only uploaded “Cry” to YouTube but that he was allegedly “working” with Atlantic Records to to release his own record 13 months before Bruno’s hit made him a household name. But around the time of Bruno’s success, Jonathon landed himself in prison and he claims in his lawsuit that he then embarked on a “spiritual Buddhist journey in which he shunned all electronic media.” This is why he claims it took him so many years to file the lawsuit because he says he didn’t even hear “Grenade” until 2013.

Jonathon claims that not only are the melodies are similar but that the lyrics are too. Jonathon points out that Bruno’s famous hook: “I’d catch a grenade for ya/Throw my head on a blade for ya/I’d jump in front of a train for ya/You know I’d do anything for ya” are similar to his lyrics for cry: “I cried for you baby but you didn’t hear me/I gave you my all but you didn’t understand/I would have died for you baby but you didn’t feel me/I gave you my heart but you didn’t do the same.” We’re not so sure we see the connection. This is the second lawsuit filed against Bruno in a matter of months. In February, The Sequence, a female rap group, claimed that Bruno stole their song, “Funk You Up” for his massive 2015 hit, “Uptown Funk” with Mark Ronson. They claim that the songs are way too similar. Meanwhile, Mark and Bruno won Record of the Year at the 2016 Grammys.

Izvor: hollywoodlife.com

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Tcdmir11
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
Vehicle of spirit
Vehicle of spirit

Ženski Broj poruka : 24032
Datum upisa : 26.04.2011
Godina : 33

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’   Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Icon_minitimePon Apr 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Ne znam sta da kazem...

Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Maxres10
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82058
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’   Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Icon_minitimePon Apr 25, 2016 2:38 pm

ma daj, sad ce svako da se pojavljuje s tim idejama Very Happy evo i ja cu ga tuzim ukrao mi stih iz pesme Very Happy

“I am so afraid of disappointing the people I love, I often forget that I am someone I love too. And I need kindness just as much as I believe the people I love do.”
— Nikita Gill
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’   Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Icon_minitimeČet Apr 28, 2016 11:01 am

born_to_adore_lana ::
ma daj, sad ce svako da se pojavljuje s tim idejama Very Happy evo i ja cu ga tuzim ukrao mi stih iz pesme Very Happy
Tako je, to je pravi odgovor Very Happy

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’   Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Icon_minitimePon Jul 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Lock

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’   Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’ Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Bruno Mars Sued For $20 Million For Allegedly Stealing ‘Grenade’
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1