Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”

Ići dole 
4 posters
AutorPoruka
error(no.23)
Dirty Dancer In The Moonlight
error(no.23)

Ženski Broj poruka : 82058
Datum upisa : 18.04.2011
Godina : 28

Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimePon Okt 05, 2015 10:40 am

Which artist would he like to work with for his next collaboration?
Charlie said, “Bruno Mars because he’s half Filipino!
“He’s on my label and I’m bound to meet him, I would love to meet him.
“I just love his whole process of everything. He kind of writes the same way that I write.
“He goes to the studio, puts the beat down, and then like puts like…
“Whatever he’s thinking goes right to the mic and he lays just a melody down.
“There’s no actual writing involved but that’s the same way I do it.”
“I feel like two people writing the same way would make pretty cool stuff.”
Source: PEP
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

Ženski Broj poruka : 126650
Datum upisa : 04.04.2011
Godina : 32

Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeUto Okt 06, 2015 12:54 am

Nemam pojma ko je ovaj, ali drago mi je što je ovoliko ishvalio Bruna i što bi voleo da sarađuju Very Happy jedva čekam onda Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://ljiljaklija.forumsr.com
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeUto Okt 06, 2015 9:31 am

i meni je drago Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Catherine Earnshaw
Locked Out Of Heaven
Locked Out Of Heaven
Catherine Earnshaw

Ženski Broj poruka : 33087
Datum upisa : 12.06.2011
Godina : 26

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeUto Okt 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Bili bi baš interesantan spoj, mnogo mi se sviđa Charliev glas i ova pesma ^^
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeUto Okt 06, 2015 5:29 pm

More lep je bre, i još moje godište Very Happy
Ja mislila neki starac smesko
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeSre Okt 07, 2015 11:41 am

uu a si se obradovala Mico kad si shvatila da je mlad,a? Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeSre Okt 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Hahahahaha pa naravno,pročitala si me Very Happy smesko
I nisam shvatila, nego sam ga izguglala smesko
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
error(no.23)
error(no.23)

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeSre Okt 07, 2015 3:56 pm

ahahahahahah Google streber sve zna Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vehicle of spirit
Vehicle of spirit

Ženski Broj poruka : 24032
Datum upisa : 26.04.2011
Godina : 34

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimePet Okt 09, 2015 10:24 am

Pa lepo, drago mi je zbog toga Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mon amour
Admin
Admin
Mon amour

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitimeSre Jan 13, 2016 1:56 am

Lock
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”   Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!” Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Charlie Puth of “See You Again” fame wants to work with Bruno Mars “because he’s half Filipino!”
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1